Friday 26 January 2018

Stir Crazy -Do it as you Go

Hey Simmers~

...Did I say it would be EASY? A few days at home and my Sims went CRAZY!
Let's start at the beginning,

 I got Eevi something to paint a little
before I started the pandemic event.
I first thought I would just leave them at the lot but then came the idea to literally not let them leave the house so I locked them in until 3 days later "the news arrived that it is save to go out again".
 At first all seemed fine they had their everyday conversation and life was simple.

Since the twins couldn't go out into their own little house they crashed on the couch or sometimes in their parents bed.

My poor Sims got desperate to bring out the trash, unable to do so in risk of meeting an 'infected' mailman or something.


I also forbid myself to buy anything during that time, reasoning "they can't go and buy stuff if they can't leave the house"

After a while Vincent even tried to drown himself while Adria anxiously talked to herself









Then suddenly... the baby came!!

 

 

 ...Don't  question why she wears a swimsuit... she is a bit insane.. and Vince is apparently hungry

unable to go out to the hospital, she freaked out and ran through the whole house yelling in pain.

(she really shouldn't have ran so much while being about to give birth...)

Look how horrified and helpless Eevi looks while her mother is in pain.

  Finaly the baby is out.

A healthy baby girl with the fate of
-neat trait
-Go into facial editing. you should see a randomize face option right beside the randomize sim option. press randomize face. You can't change anything except if you roll saying to do so
-Named from an object (Look behind you in real life. The first object you see is your sims first name.)

  Adria doesn't look very happy about it... she did hope for a baby boy this time...

At least Doors father looks happy to have her... hopefully she doesn't get scared of clowns and the like...



When you think they finally can settle down a bit, next thing that happens is the house burns down.
Vincent is forbidden to make pancakes for a while...

 Now surely they can take a breath
... nope, everything breaks simultaneously.
btw. They have no money to replace the stove or anything really.



The 3 days are over, they can go out and about again, happy end.

... you'd think



The next event is We Keep The Neighbors.


So... being confined for so long these psychos now want to turn the game around and kidnap and lock in another poor Sim.

I can't even buy this poor guy some basics like a bed since the last of the money was used to build that prison cell. I have 16$ left.
... At least I know where I will put the new kids room...



 But don't worry about this guy we randomly picked from the street.
He has it figured out and is calling the cops
though I have a feeling they won't belief and instead ignore him...








Last but not least:
Little Baby Door (Tür actually but I keep this Blog in English)
After she grew to a toddler and I randomised her face as the dice had ordered of course.
Isn't she adoorable?
 Pun aside, I really like her and her big green eyes <3


I like to note that all of this happened in about 5 days, the bulk of it in the 3 days they couldn't leave the house... the last blog entry was about 9 days long...

No comments:

Post a Comment