Sunday 28 January 2018

My Psycho Family - Do it as you Go



 "Naaw aren't they cute?" I'd ask...
 but they really aren't


The stove is still broken so Adria has gone to the kid's room to make pancakes... why do all my Sims always want to make pancakes?
They are great but why not change it up from time to time?


THAT are your new work clothes?!
Vincent! I know you are working as a Test subject now but don't you think this is going a bit too far??

"HELP! I'm locked up in this house for  almost 3 days now and had to sleep in my own pee puddle! But at least the pancakes are good... what do you mean? I'm not joking!! Help me!"

Poor guy... and I constantly forget what his name was, sorry rando.




New Event: All or nothing which means I have to flip a coin (or roll a die or anything like that) and depending on the result my Sims may get a new car... or kill a Sim.
Guess what my Sims are going to do...


For this I actually saved my Game and installed the Dexter the Bear mod to more dramatically kill someone. And look! We already have an eager murder victim in our cell...



 Sadly I was still unable to make a satisfying picture of this but it'll have to do :/


Hi Reaper o/


I guess our house is a haunted murder house now... yay?


You could almost mistake them for a normal family when they'r eating together like this. 




Naaw, the first steps of baby Door.
 So innocent and cute <3
The next Event will be "Writing inspiration!"
I think it will be titled "My Psycho Family" -by Pudding Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment